Thursday, December 26, 2013

Saying goodbye bites.





See all the smiles in that picture of a family with their favorite 2 horses?
The eyes of all the kids you see are full of flowing tears tonight.
I can't stop crying myself.








Saying goodbye to a horse you have grown up with, a horse you learned to ride with and then your kids did as well.....how do you even do that?  I guess we'll find out on Saturday. I'm taking the kids to say their final goodbyes to our dear Lady early that morning & she'll be put down on Monday.

I am so grateful that our photographer snuck in some shots during family photos that will forever be held near & dear.

Please say a prayer for my mom, as it is her horse we are parting with, and our family as we lose one of our "babies." It's going to be a really hard end to the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment