Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lacking the creativity for a catchy title...

I'm tired ;-)
And catching up.

We went & picked up our baby Bella from the trainer's Monday. She was there for a month, and she is a completely different doggie. I don't know that I have ever seen a 7 month old lab so calm. Complete opposite of the beginning of December!!

So the beginning of picture catch up. Pic #7 is technically from last summer, the day we picked up Bella & brought her home (Very end of July) . Pic #8 is last Monday.





The next two pics... #9 is Monster's leg as of this week...A-Freaking-Mazing. If you have never seen how horrible his eczema was before, have no fear (you could look back thru the old posts & see pics of his red scaly face....or give me a week or two & I'll do a better doTERRA write up) #10 is the diffuser & the awesomeness that has kept my family healthy thru winter thus far. (A huge accomplishment given the Monster's medical stuff!!)








Lunch is burning....finish later.

No comments:

Post a Comment