Thursday, January 24, 2013

Extra body parts

What is the purpose of having body parts that you can easily live without?! (rhetorical question)

Tonsils, appendix....even the gallbladder

I quite frankly wish they didn't exist. At least that's how I am feeling this morning in my pre-coffee grumpiness.

Two weeks from tomorrow my own tonsils are being removed. On a Friday. On a weekend that I should be enjoying time with all of my kids.

I am scared. The horror stories I keep hearing about adults getting them removed is starting to wear on me. I'm considering backing out.

Please keep us in your prayers as this day comes up, that things go smoothly, that recovery is easy, that the children get fed & bathed somehow while I am hopped up on pain meds (haha. I'm totally serious about that part tho!)

I wish I had the high pain tolerance my Monster had when his came out last summer. *sigh* I am feeling like such a wimp already & it hasn't even happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment