Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A day of vast Change

Sunday was an interesting day for me. And after a few days to reflect, I am still not sure how I can put it into words.

It was inwardly emotional. A pure roller coaster ride. But it was God's purpose, and it has abounded in blessings.

I'm going to try over the next few days to break it up & share the testimony of it & hope that it makes sense once it's written.

For now I can say that in that one single day, I felt a change in myself. A change that has been better for myself, my kids, and my husband. A change that is small yet largely impacting.

I for the first time in years, feel at peace over many situations that have burdened me recently & were a large weight to bare.

I am really excited to share it.....and I hope that by doing so, it will help some of my friends with the struggles they are facing as well.

Much love to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment