Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homework Avoidance.

I am quickly becoming a Pro at avoiding my homework & classes just started yesterday :/

I've been mingling on come online Christian forums & groups amongst other forums and have come to the conclusion that I have a lot to say & need a better platform to say it.

And so this blog may transform some to become that outlet.

I am ready to share some of my past that I keep hidden, some of the more recent that we just haven't shared and the current as well.

Real issues, Real Emotions, Real life. ... Some of the things that get thrown into the darkness & not let out.

Now, if only I could start today....but I have homework to do & littles who won't nap!



P.S. More format changes on the blog to come. I just realized what some of the gadgets I can add do and how they can help both me & you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment