Monday, March 11, 2013

The "S" Words.

S'mores and Shoes.

Two very beautiful things.

We were supposed to have company Saturday evening for dessert. My voice was gone & D-man doesn't talk enough to make up for it so I had to cancel. So sad.  :(


The boys were bummed. Princess was gone to a slumber party, so they were excited about special treats she wasn't getting. We decided to continue on with the kids' dessert for our boys.

Oven baked S'mores. So simple.



Break graham crackers in half (so it's a square), place several halves on a baking sheet.
Top graham cracker squares with a large marshmallow.
Bake for 5ish minutes @ 350 degrees. Marshmallows will puff up. It's really cool, I should have taken a picture.
Take pan out of oven. Put some chocolate on top of marshmallow. (You will have to smash it down a bit when you do this)
Top with another graham cracker square. The chocolate melts quickly.

Shazam! You've got ya some S'mores, no campfire necessary. (Ohhhhh but how I wish we would have had one!!)




***As a side note. I probably shouldn't have cancelled. D-man really does talk sometimes. Like when I'm dying of thirst & send him to the gas station 3  blocks away for a fountain soda (my addiction) and he takes ummm half an hour to return. Now that I know he is capable of such chattiness, I'll never cancel because of my lost voice again!

On to shoes. These shoes here...in this next picture....





I want them. Badly. And I'm not certain my picture message sent to D-man's phone was a strong enough hint. So I'm posting it here too. Hopefully he'll figure it out & the last pair of size 5's in the store will be mine soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment