Sunday, February 24, 2013

DIY Happiness.

This is it. I made a decision to make the house more of a home this year. That means one must actually decorate.

Living Room first. Hung up pictures, some pretty flower thing we got for our wedding, (I think that's where it came from), and more pictures. Moved some vinyl thingies over to a different wall (but some aren't sticking well, so I need to maybe re-invest)

Then I made a shelf. A large shelf. Out of a pallet. Now I need more picture frames to hang inside of it & fill it up.

I have one more DIY decoration to complete for the opposite wall, Curtains need hung when they get here, I need an area rug & coffee table & new tv stand....but the walls are almost done!!

Here's my before & after of the shelf my husband hates. (Too bad for him, I love it & it's up there for good now!) Oh, and excuse the mess, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment