Friday, January 4, 2013

Water drops & Kind Hearts (and quieting the snores)

Last night on the way home from karate, we drove past a wreck on a main road. I heard my 8 year old, Nay-nen, say that there was a little girl he could see & he hoped she was buckled in because he wouldn't want her to be hurting.  He melts my heart several times a day as he speaks like that, with genuine care for everyone.

When we got home, we did dinner, baths, family bible reading, all the normal. But in there we decided to take this picture, but it may not be clear about what we were capturing, as it was with the cell phone & a 1 year old on the move. CoCo had a water drop on his eyelashes. His super long, beautiful (I'm so jealous!) eyelashes. Just one drop hanging there off of them.

And as for doTERRA. I'm out of Breathe. So Dustin got a healthy dose of Peppermint smeared on him when he started snoring & I couldn't sleep from 3 rooms away! Worked amazingly well (well, it did at least long enough for me to fall asleep!)


No comments:

Post a Comment