Monday, January 28, 2013

It's my birthday?!

Why I love my birthday this year....

1) I'm still not 30. One more year....and those that know me well know this is a big anxiety cause for me. I'll embrace it when it comes, but I am LOVING my 20s & not ready to end that yet!

2) FaceBook "Happy Birthday" posts...lots of 'em :-)

3) Texts of love....several :-)

4) Sleeping in!!

5) Cake for lunch (chocolate of course!)

6) My biology professor responded to my email & changed my grade on an assignment. I have a 100% in that class now (as opposed to a 99.3% LoL)

7) Pillow Fights with the Littles

8) Nap with the littles

9) Being woken up from nap by the big kids (who are at their dad's tonight) with a card & a balloon in their hands :-)

10) D-man is coming home tonight.

11) The anticipation of more cake & coffee for dinner ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment