Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ducks Unlimited

Last night.....The Ducks Unlimited Banquet in Van. was a blast! I don't even know how to go about putting it into a post!! Most fun I've had in a long time, for sure.


My wonderful husband took care of all 5 animals & the dog while I had my hair cut & colored. He's the bestest, really he is. He even was nice enough not to fight me about a picture of us together with my hair all did up.



We went to the banquet with a few friends, enjoyed a few beers, had some yummy food and then hit up the raffles/games/silent auction.  My bidding partner & I took on stalking the silent auction at the end. It was nice to have a partner in crime. hehe.






Hovering over the silent auction items worked out in my favor. We got a new clock & I got a Fossil watch (Ducks Unlimited 75th Anniversary) both at amazing prices.





Also won a nice 75th Anniversary Ducks Unlimited Cutlery set. I no longer have to spend the rest of the year whining to my mother that I need knives for Christmas. But now she's going to need a new idea for our gift this year.  I don't have pictures of it yet, but its pretty. Really Pretty.

Kids of course all had fun spending the night with grandparents. Baby boy missed his mommy though. He was cranky this morning until he got his snuggle time with me & he's been an angel since!

I can't believe we had such a good time. Seriously I'm in shock over how much I liked it. Definitely going back next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment