Thursday, February 14, 2013

The little things.

This week I've been forced to sit back and just watch a lot of what's going on around me.
Well, at least I was watching when I wasn't drugged up on strong pain meds.

There are several little things I want to share, but none were enough for their own post, so I will just throw them all together today.

1. Princess P has a very southern drawl in her talk. Growing up, I did too. Funny how that happened. She's only been "south" once and she was only a year old at the time and it was only for a few days!

2. Naynen thrives off of his intelligence. He is so smart. So gifted. And he lives to learn & to teach. And to make fun of me for not knowing how to find the perimeter and volume of things.

3. CarCar is the most sweet, caring child I have and it so often gets overlooked because he is so quiet. Sometimes I wish I could bump up his size a bit & make his voice carry through a room. He deserves to be noticed more.

4. Monster & CoCo Bean are giving me the chance to relive having the first two boys. They are so much like the first two were! They are best friends. They don't like to be separated. They do EVERYTHING together....which is why we have twice the mess in this house every day. And I love it. I love that they are so in love with one another.

5. You are never to old to call your mommy when you are sick. She was a lifesaver this week, getting my med refills, helping with the kids, all that jazz.

6. D-man has become an amazing person. Altho his job irritates me to no end, he was there as soon as he could be when I was having a hard recovery. And he wasn't just there. He was helping. He cooked for me, cleaned up after me & the kids, took care of the kids, and the pets and the house. Absolutely made my life easy this week!

Had to add...can't believe I left it out..

7. My church family is amazing. They have definitely lifted us up in prayer & helped make sure we were all taken care of this week. I would have been lost without them!!!!

It's been a long week already, and it's not even over. Happy Valentine's day everyone, enjoy the day with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment