Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chubby Snowmen & Digestzen

This is a 2 part blog post :-)

Part 1:

Anyone remember the song they taught in preschool (or maybe your children are singing it now)?

"A chubby little snowman
Had a carrot nose.
Along came a rabbit
And what do you suppose?
That hungry little bunny,
Looking for his lunch,
Ate the snowman’s carrot nose…….
Nibble, nibble, CRUNCH!"

This is our Chubby Snowman....although the picture doesn't show the crazy fat belly CarCar managed to add once it was built. And this is also pic one of our 365 picture project, unedited because I'm tired & lazy ;-)






Part 2:

Trying to document our uses of the doTERRA essential oils & products. So far they are a daily need in our house, for each of us.

The flu bug or some relative of it has been going around here lately. Last week my son stayed home from school with grandma because his tummy didn't feel well. He got to my house & I gave him a drop of Digestzen. He rubbed on his tummy & was good as gold.
P-willy didn't feel well 2 days later. One drop of Digestzen, rubbed on her tummy & bellyaches gone...in just seconds.

I had been eating/drinking well the last week or so, but last night we went over to a friend's and I consumed junk. Lots of junk. Went to bed at 10:30 pm (hey I still have kids to wake up early with! lol) and was up feeling icky at 2:30. One single stinking drop of Digestzen & I was feeling better, in less than 10 seconds. I knew my kids loved this stuff, but I wasn't entirely sold on it until now.

Digestzen isn't just for tummy troubles, but can be used on the chest to clear up congestion, or on the bridge of the nose during sinus troubles. Definitely worth the investment.

http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/danielleleverett/

No comments:

Post a Comment