Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm better than you

It's always a fun time when I can tell my husband I am better than him at something. Some things are given & we don't discuss (cooking, cleaning, caring for the kids' medical needs....the normal mom stuff). But then there are days, when he sets himself up and I love it!

Meet Monkey.
Ok, technically I think it's supposed to be a dog, but Monster calls it Monkey. He's either confused or just likes that name, the world will never really know.
Anyhow, meet Monkey.

Umm so you're just going to have to meet monkey later. I didn't realize I failed to upload him to the interwebz & my phone is temporarily MIA.
**I found the phone & sent the Monkey pic, and I think it worked so here he is.



Anyhow, after a bright & early trip to Rural King, I made my husband go to Walmart. I hate Walmart. He hates Walmart. I think he hates me when I make him go to Walmart. But I just can't do it alone with kids. I can't. It's my kryptonite.

We get in & out & D-man thinks it will be fun to prove his masculinity by droping change in those stuffed animal grabber machines. Mr. Big Man is all "I'm gonna get one on the first try". He failed.

I drop two quarters in the machine next to him. And I capture Monkey. Mason falls in love. D-man is all "this is bs". And then proceeds to drop a couple of dollars in machines & gets nothing.

Monster loves his Monkey, but Monster got a stomach bug yesterday & Monkey was in the line of fire & I'm not sure he's saveable. At least *I* only spent 50 cents getting him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment