Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Wrapup

I suck. I don't have any pictures at all from the last few days. But I still plan to share what we were part of!

Yummy Food....we made chili mac, salisbury steaks & mashed tators, and potato soup!

Family Fun......karate, shooting bows, walking in the woods & donkey basketball (more on that in a minute)

My 6 yr old son attended his first birthday party without me. I don't know if I'm ready for them to grow up! But it's good for him to have some friends outside of his siblings and he had a blast!!!

Donkey basketball was a blast. I have not laughed so hard ever. Seriously, should you ever get the chance to see this, you gotta go! The kids each got to ride the donkey's between games too, so they were all hyped up (like they don't already have free reign on horses whenever they want. lol)

Gearing up for a week of good weather now & some fun outdoors! I'm so glad spring is this close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment